With the recent investment in tablet technology, particularly iPads, it essential schools get the maximum benefit from their investment. Computing Champions are able to advise on usage across the curriculum by providing guidance on appropriate apps, cross-curricular links and creative uses in the classroom.
What does the training involve?
All training can be tailored to your school’s specific needs. Half day / twilight sessions we can deliver include:
- Enhancing Primary Literacy using iPads
- Creative uses for iPads in Primary Science
- Effective iPad use in Primary Numeracy
- Introducing iPads into the Primary classroom
- Programming and app creation (links well with our workshops on programming and game development or app development)
Who is the training for?
Management and teachers (especially subject co-ordinators). Teaching assistants and governors with a particular interest in the subject are also welcome to attend.
How much does it cost?
The prices outlined below include an initial consultation with your school to ensure you’ll get the most from our training. Discounts are available for bookings of multiple training packages.
Half day / twilight session: £300
Full day session: £450 (two of the above sessions on the same day)