Computing Champions use a range of hardware and software to bring fun, exciting and engaging technology based sessions to children in your school.
Schools typically choose Computing Champions when they:
- Don’t have the expertise or experience to teach certain sessions (e.g. e-Safety)
- Want to stimulate pupils on the gifted and talented register (e.g. game development using programming languages)
- Wish to enhance the content of creative subjects (e.g. stop frame animation in art)
- Need a specialist to deliver a session (e.g. using blogs to develop boys’ writing)
- Desire the curriculum to be covered in more innovative ways (e.g. producing an iPad app for a history topic)
We will work with your school to ensure technology usage fits closely with your curriculum and the children get the most from each session. Our experienced primary school teacher, lead ICT consultant Neil Rickus, delivers the sessions, although other staff may be used to assist as appropriate.
Listed below are just some of the workshops we are able to deliver in schools. Please contact us should you require a session we have not outlined, have specific requirements or simply need further information.