Animations allow children to express their ideas in a range of creative ways. Whether guiding a cartoon character across the screen, using stop-frame techniques with Lego figures or making their own drawings come to life, Computing Champions can show you how to use a range of technology-based techniques. Depending on your requirements, we’re able to advise on appropriate, often free, animation software or can use your existing technology.
What does the training involve?
All training can be tailored to your school’s specific needs. A typical session includes:
- Why use animations?
- Package setup / creating user accounts (depending on software used)
- Inserting and manipulating characters
- Duplicating frames and onion skinning (where appropriate)
- Adding sound, text and titles
- Publishing your work and sharing with others
- Uses in the classroom and follow up activities
Who is the training for?
Typically management and teachers, although other staff members with an interest in the technology or those likely to be involved with lessons, such as teaching assistants and governors, are welcome to attend.
How much does it cost?
The prices outlined below include an initial consultation with your school to ensure you’ll get the most from our training. Discounts are available for bookings of multiple training packages.
Half day / twilight session: £300